As a couple or with your family for a day or a weekend, here is a list of visits and attractions in Honfleur or nearby on the Normandy coast.
- The Vieux-Bassin in the heart of the city of Honfleur and its commandery.
- The very special Saint Catherine church with its all-wooden frame in the shape of an overturned boat hull.
- The marine museum located in Honfleur in the old Saint-Etienne church, on the edge of the Vieux Bassin.
- The Eugène Boudin Museum (museum of fine arts of the city of Honfleur)
- Strut in the numerous art galleries in the small village or go shopping at the new Outlet shopping center in Honfleur
- Visit Deauville, go to the casino, to the beach and wander on its boards
- Visit Trouville
- Follow the cider route, a 40 km course in Pays D’auge
- Visit the Calvados distillery at Chateau du Breuil or experience a multisensory immersion at Calvados Expérience
- Taste the famous Normand cheeses, we are 20 Kms from Pont l’Evêque and 1 hour from Camembert
- Discover or rediscover the cliffs of Etretat 45 minutes away
- Visit the regional park of the mouths of the Norman Seine
We are 45 minutes from Caen, 1h30 from Saint Lo and 2 hours from Mont Saint-Michel.
The Clos Fleuri team is at your disposal for all your requests, even the most unusual.